We offer our customers several convenient options for easy bill payment.
Fair Oaks Water District is excited to announce our new electronic billing and payment system, powered by Invoice Cloud.
The new payment platform offers more payment flexibility and account management features for the customers of Fair Oaks Water District.
New Payment Options/Features:
- View your bill and/or make a payment from anywhere you have internet access.
- Set it and forget it with AutoPay – no more missed or late payments, your exact balance is paid on the due date with VISA, MasterCard, Discover, or Electronic Check.
- Choose Pay by Text to receive notifications about your bill – and pay via text message.
- Go Paperless to reduce paper waste and help protect the environment.
- Make a secure payment by phone anytime 24/7.
- Schedule your payment for a specific future date (before the due date).
Electronic Fund Withdrawal
Pre-arrange automatic withdrawal of funds from your bank account to pay your bill. Your payment will be electronically deducted from your bank account 7 days after the due date shown on the water statement. Fill out and send in the Fair Oaks Water District Electronic Funds Transfer Application to take advantage of this payment method.
Pay by Phone
Pay by phone 24/7, even when the office is closed. Use your landline or mobile device to make a secure payment using our automated system by calling:
Pay by Text
On the go? Sign up to get text notifications about your bill and have the option to pay through text.
You may enroll in Pay by Text when making an online payment or by accessing your account and selecting the Pay by Text option. A confirmation will be sent to complete your enrollment.
You may send your check by mail with your bill stub.
We are always happy to accept your payment in person at our office. The Fair Oaks Water District is located at 10326 Fair Oaks Boulevard, in Fair Oaks Village.
Our Payment Dropbox is conveniently located next to our main entry door.
For further information regarding your billing options, call FOWD Customer Service at (916) 967-5723 during our regular office hours, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., or contact us anytime via e‑mail.
To avoid penalties, payments must be received by 4:30 P.M. on the due date indicated on the bill.