Skip to main content
Easy Ways You Can Save Water
- When watering your yard, make sure the water is applied only to the areas that need it (not the sidewalk or driveway).
- Use a broom or rake instead of hosing down driveways and sidewalks.
- Run dishwashers and washing machines only when full.
- Repair leaks in toilets, irrigation systems, hoses, and bathroom fixtures.
- Don’t use the toilet as a wastebasket.
- Take shorter showers.
- Install low-flow showerheads and faucet aerators.
- Don’t leave the water running while brushing your teeth.