Skip to main content

How do I change my mailing address?


When the property owner wishes to change the mailing address on their Fair Oaks Water District account the request must be given in writing.  You can visit the office, send a letter or simply email Customer Service requesting the change. 

*Please reference your Account Number and Customer Number so that we may complete your request.